We offer one spot for a 20 minutes set on DWMT.Sessions Stage at DWMT la Conac.
Get the chance to showcase your artistry at the festival and get your Diud, Where’s my Tune? Episode shot, on the spot.
How to apply:
– Send us a link with your best assets at firstname.lastname@example.org until June 20, 23:59 PM. It should contain an official video or a live session & a Press Kit) ONLY ORIGINAL MUSIC!
– Download the dedicated social media package and share it across your platforms. Make sure to tag us!
– The DWMT curators will select 5 semi-finalists. The 5 will be announced on June 23 on www.dwmt.ro and on our Instagram & Facebook pages. All semi-finalists will get a 2 Day-Pass to the festival.
– The Audience decides who wins!
– Each semi-finalist will get a dedicated post on our Instagram & Facebook pages.
– 1 Like = 1 Vote, 1 Share = 2 Votes
– 1 voter from each semi-finalist has the chance to win a 2 Day Pass to the festival.
– END OF VOTE 28 June 23:59 PM
– All musicians who answer the call must be available to play on the 8th or 9th of July
– DWMT covers all the expenses of shooting & recording the DWMT.Sessions Episode
– DWMT provides food & drinks and transportation from Bucharest & back
DWMT is a niche platform with a curatorial approach for upcoming musical artists. The platform promotes & documents live music through quality and aesthetic-focused cinematography. It also carries the content from online into offline through experimental and limited access events.
„Diud, Where’s my tune?” is a sub-brand developed by Diud, with its own identity and story, online and offline.
DWMT gathers under the same umbrella upcoming artists that didn’t find a platform to showcase their story, already established artists that want to do something different & art. Under the creative guidance of DWMT, these talents come to life visually.